113 Acre Developement Site - With DA Approval !
DEVELOPER RETIRING – LIQUIDATING ASSETS
ABSOLUTE INVESTORS DREAM - ALL OF THE HARD WORK IS DONE.
The location of the 113 acre development site is in the beautiful Kuranda Rain-forest Hinterland of Cairns. Entry is via Fallon Road. This is a rare opportunity to take control of the last land development in this area available until 2031, a scenario most investors dream about!
Complete with DA Approvals for an 83 lot rural residential development in an unrivaled tropical rain-forest position, this is the only development within the area to receive Enviro Development Certification – All the hard work has already been done.
• Total size is 45.73 Hectares
• The total development footprint will occupy 21.52 hectares. The remainder of the site will be retained for protection of vegetation areas, water course and wildlife.
• The site consists of three stages in total:
Stage One – 11 Lots
Stage Two – 30 Lots
Stage Three – 42 Lots
Lots sizes start from 3005m2
• Block style is premium rural rain-forest stock
• Under the FNQ Plan there will be no further such development approval until 2031.
* Another bonus is that we already have over 80 genuine buyers who have expressed interest in purchasing a block.
If you have been watching the markets and have been looking for the RIGHT time to take advantage of the growing interest in the development trends in stunning Far North Queensland, here is an opportunity to be seriously considered.
Both National and International interest in the Cairns area has been growing at an exponential rate. This is an opportunity to possess a complete monopoly in this marketplace.
- Full Address : Lot/1593 Kennedy Highway, Kuranda, QLD
- Property Type : Land
- Price : $3.5 million Negotiable
- Land Size 113 Acres
Make an Enquiry
Please Select, Please Select