Harmful Code means any form of harmful surreptitious code or other contaminants, including viruses, bugs, trojan horses, spyware or adware.
Loss means loss, damage, cost or expense (to any person or property) including consequential or indirect loss or any loss of profits, data or revenue.
Our, us and we means Hausples Ltd and it’s subsidiaries, officers and employees.
1. We strive to ensure information we provide on the website www.hausples.com.pg is accurate and correct, however we cannot guarantee accuracy or veracity of the information. As such, www.hausples.com.pg is not a substitute for independent professional advice and you should obtain any appropriate professional advice relevant to your particular circumstances. You must exercise your own judgment and carefully evaluate the material on www.hausples.com.pg.
2. We have taken various measures to protect the information that you may submit on www.hausples.com.pg or provide to us in any other way. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that www.hausples.com.pg and your information are not compromised. However, we cannot guarantee that no Harmful Code will enter www.hausples.com.pg. You should be aware of the risks associated with using websites.
3. We strongly recommend that you use appropriate and up-to-date firewall and anti-virus software to protect your computer systems.
4. If you experience a problem or loss that is caused by the information you send to us directly or via www.hausples.com.pg, your computer being compromised in some way or by something beyond our control, we cannot take responsibility for causing the problem. We will, however, do our best to help you if we can.
5. Where connection to a system or website outside our control compromises the objectives of www.hausples.com.pg, we may sever links to that website or system.